Early Bird Discount of $65 for Half Marathon and $35 for 5K until December 31st, 2013
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS EVENT!!
The First Annual Avocado Half Marathon and 5K will be making its way to Fallbrook, CA on Saturday, February 22nd, 2014. It will start and finish near in our beautiful local park, Live Oak Park on Reche Rd. We are so excited to put on this inagural race that will take runners/walkers through a scenic tour of Fallbrook’s landmarks and gorgeous homes. With a downhill start, rolling hills in the middle and a one mile downhill finish for the half marathon, this course is sure to become a fast favorite among the racing community. Fallbrook is approximately 50 miles north of San Diego. We are the avocado capital of the world!
- Half Marathon Start time is 6:30AM
- 5K Start time is 6:45AM
- Packet pickup will be on Friday, February 21st from 11am-5pm at the Temecula Running Center and also Saturday, Feb. 22nd beginning at 5:00 am.
- Chip Timed event for both 5K and Half Marathon
- Finisher Medals for both 5K and Half Marathon Participants
- Expo will be on Saturday at the park during hours of the race. There will be booths, plenty of avocados and live music
- If you are interested in participating as a Sponsor/ Vendor or Volunteer for this event, please contact Vickie at email@example.com or leave a comment at the bottom of this page
- Charities include Wounded Warrior Project, Boys and Girls Club of America, and Children’s Hunger Fund.
Absolutely no dogs, jogging strollers, or rollerblades allowed on race. Must be age 13 to participate in half marathon.
*Time limit of 3 hours and 30 minutes for the half marathon is required